Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Editions(that i know nothing about)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BDragon8
 Rogue
 Rogue
BDragon8

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Editions(that i know nothing about) Empty
PostSubject: Editions(that i know nothing about)   Editions(that i know nothing about) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:16 pm

right, so im still working on learning the rules, gosh this is so complicated for me, but anyway, whats the stuff with editions about and does it relate to the table top game, the minis or both, i might have a handbook somewhere- does that have stuff to do with editions
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Editions(that i know nothing about)   Editions(that i know nothing about) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Yes, it does. Edition is what set of rules is currently the current ruleset. Currently we're moving to 4th edition, which is like D&D part 4, I guess.

It's not going to make it so you can't play 3.5 (from what I've seen most people on this site are sticking with 3.5 anyways) or even 1st edition (lots of people in the area still play 1st edition). It'll just make everyone sell their 3.5 books so you can buy them off used shelves for cheap. Updated rules, pretty much fixes for stuff.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
BDragon8
 Rogue
 Rogue
BDragon8

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Editions(that i know nothing about)   Editions(that i know nothing about) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 8:14 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editions(that i know nothing about)   Editions(that i know nothing about) Empty

Back to top Go down

Editions(that i know nothing about)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons :: Role Playing :: General :: 4.0 Discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com