Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter   November 14th Troll and Toad Newsletter EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Welcome to the Troll and Toad Newsletter,

Other CCG's

There is a massive restock of Marvel Universe going on right now! Be sure to scout through and snag up those cards that you've been wanting to get but there was lack of inventory or number wanted! Plus the brand new set Evolutions is coming soon so be ready!

Plush Toys

You know, time moves so fast and without warning boom! there's your friends birthday and after that a graduation and then Christmas! Don't be caught off guard by this yearly routine of forgetting to remember and having to split off to buy a quick fix for a gift. Allow us here at Troll and Toad to help you be better prepared for such unplanned events.

Look for extra unique gifts that will have you talked about for years and years like the Boob job Swear Bear. For those movie buffs in your life grab a couple of Facehuggers and have them sitting back when those unexpected events come around the corner!

Role Playing Games

A major facelift has happened with the All Other RPG's page over the past week and it's finally finished! To celebrate with you we're giving a 10% off any RPG's in the All Other RPG's tab! To activate the 10% deal just type in coupon code: RPG and 10% off any rpg's from All Other will be attributed!

Plus I just saw first hand the brand new 4.0 Dungeons and Dragons books Martial Power and Dragonomicon being pulled out from their shipping boxes! Draconomicon I: Chromatic Dragons deals with details of each dragon's powers, tactics, myths, lairs, servitors, and more. In addition, this book provides new information about draconic nations (such as Arkhosia) and organizations, and how chromatic dragons fit into the D&D game. While Martial Power is a Wizards handbook for 4.0.

Miniatures

I've finally had the chance to sit down and scope through the new World of Warcraft Miniatures set! Though I've not yet got the chance to actually play it, I have come to appreciate the look of the figures. These little guys are very nicely painted and detailed! Heck, I've even set some money aside in my next check to buy a couple for computer decor, lol!

I'm sure that after I learn the rules and get the feel of the game, my pieces of flair will become monster slaying, doom givers! From what I've seen of the rule book there isn't to many steps to follow but need to be learned for game flow. The most talk I've heard so far is about the personal timer and the master clock. But even then the buzz is on the replay-ability and unlimited amount of battles to create! I think I for see loss of many days ahead of me and my mini heroes!

Board Games

"Gentlemen start your engines!" All the adrenaline rush and risk of illegal street racing before you on table top! Formula D is geared with your choice of custom cars, nitro acceleration, and even dirty tricks. Plus unlike it's predecessor Formula Dé you now get to choose through different painted cars, pilot profiles and tracks! The mechanics are roll and move with about an hour's worth of high octane game play. Can be played by 2 to 10 people but is the most fun with around 6 to 10 cars on the track!

"... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home." - Christopher Columbus. I think this quote does not apply to the poor unlucky crew of The Red November! The Gnomish crew of the Red November must pull together to divide up tasks and perform them before conditions get worse faster and faster. The conditions on the sub change in ranges of Asphyxiation, Heat and Pressure according to the disasters that occur and how they are tended to!

6 players must choose a member of the crew of the Battlestar Galactica and must band together in search of the next signpost on to Earth. While political unrest, food contamination, and much more effects the moral fiber of the crew they have to snuff out a traitor to the Cylons. Each player has their own powers and weakness but it's up to each to carry through with their specialties to survive. There is 2-3 hours worth of game play time and is suggested for ages 10 and up!

Gaming Supplies & Dice

Supplies and Dice are having a massive restocking going on with items that have been out of stock for a while now being re supplied! Be sure to check out the sleeves for new additions that will be coming soon! Also, don't forget the Black Lotus deck box drawing that will be taking place January 31 but the last day for contest entries is December 31!

Questions, comments, suggestions? Email: glenn@trollandtoad.com

If you wish to receive our department specific newsletters, please click on the following links.
Click to Receive Video Game Department Newsletter
Click to Receive MTG Singles Newsletter
Click to Receive Sealed MTG Product Newsletter
Click to Receive Supplies Department Newsletter
Click to Receive Yugioh Singles Newsletter
Click to Receive CCG Sealed Product Newsletter
Click to Receive Hot Card Games Newsletter
Click to Receive EnCCGlopedia Newsletter
Click to Receive Toy Department Newsletter
Click to Receive Miniature Collectibles I Newsletter
Click to Receive RPG Department Newsletter
Click to Receive Collectible Minatures II Newsletter