Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde   Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:42 am

I started DMing this for a couple of buddies and I'm gonna try and keep a log here of the goings on. First, a few notes on character creation. There are only 2 of them, so instead of modifying the module, I beefed them up a tad with a few extra stat points and using the Gestalt rules from Unearthed Arcana. I also gave 'em a couple decent items to start out with, a couple potions and a Masterwork weapon. They both wanted to play Goliaths and I am forgoing the level adjustment as well. I am also adjusting XP to take into account that while they are a party of 2, they are closer in power to a group of 4 except for the HPs. It's a fine line and I'll have to tread it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Chosen of Mystra
Sage of Shadowdale
Defender of the Faith: Connor

Sage of ShadowdaleDefender of the Faith:  Connor
Chosen of Mystra

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde   Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:15 am

Any news?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde   Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:19 pm

Forgot about this one. Got one session in and one of the guys work schedules changed so it tanked, like any attempt to have a game I've had lately Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde   Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde
Page 1 of 1