Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Pat Lynch's DDM Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Pat Lynch's DDM Tools Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Pat Lynch's DDM Tools Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Pat Lynch's DDM Tools Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Pat Lynch's DDM Tools Empty
PostSubject: Pat Lynch's DDM Tools   Pat Lynch's DDM Tools EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Quoted from his post:

Quote :
With the New Year, I have a new tool, and an update of an old standby to offer for your convenience:

DDM Card Printer
This program takes a warband string from Bifur's or the WotC Warband Generator and generates a page containing the actual card images of the minis in your warband. You can print this out and take it to tournaments, meaning you don't have to fuss around pulling out cards anymore. The DDM Card Printer also lets you make an ad hoc selection of any number of minis to view and print their card images.

Collectible Package Generator - New data file supporting Desert of Desolation.
This program lets you play sealed/draft formats for free by generating the contents of boosters from any set or combination of sets. These generated virtual boosters follow the exact distribution schemes used in the real boosters. You can save the generated contents, print the results or copy/paste them into Vassal etc.

These Windows client applications are available for download on my website: http://www.ddmresources.com

I invite you to give these programs a try and see if they add to your DDM fun.

Pat Lynch
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com

Pat Lynch's DDM Tools
Page 1 of 1