Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Necromancer Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Necromancer Tower Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer Tower   Necromancer Tower EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm

I decided to make this building open concept with only 2 walls. Here is a birds eye view.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom194

The roof was constructed from thin plywood obtained from a clementine box. The shingles were made from cereal box.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom195

I wanted to really detail the interior so i made a bunch of cabinets from blue foam and pins (as drawer pulls). I also decided to inscript a bunch of runic type symbols with a fine tip pen on most of the cabinets.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom196

The bed on the 3rd floor was constructed from blue foam and mage knight figures were hacked up for the headboard and footboard. The blankets are made from a black sock and drybrushed to give the blankets an animal fur feel.(new sock...lol)

Necromancer Tower DDcustom197

The many potion bottles are made from glass beads glued together with a pin keeping them together while the epoxy dries.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom198

I built the evil altar using a few different pieces. The bottom section is an RAFM dragon skull. The mid section is a warhammer drum. I set a bunch of different spell components on the middle platform. (copper and gold dust,bloodsand and ground greenstone)

Necromancer Tower DDcustom202

I built this cabinet from basswood. The chest is painted blue foam. The torso on the top shelf is another warhammer bit.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom199

Here is a pic of the base and 1st floor. I decided not to use and sand or flock on this piece to simulate the deathly aura from the tower. (nothing grows near)

Necromancer Tower DDcustom205

The fireplace was constructed from blue foam and coated in crushed rock. The fire and the log pile was made from brownstuff (kneadatite) The shields are yet more bits from wahammer. The table and chair is made from basswood.(pinned and epoxy glued)

Necromancer Tower DDcustom204

The ladder to the food storage is made from basswood and round toothpicks.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom206

The stone floor was made with tiny balls of brownstuff. The barrel was salvaged from a mage knight figure. The sacks were also constructed from brownstuff.

Necromancer Tower DDcustom206

Necromancer Tower DDcustom207

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Necromancer Tower Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Necromancer Tower Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Necromancer Tower Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Necromancer Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer Tower   Necromancer Tower EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 5:27 pm

OMFG!!

Awesome work yet again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com

Necromancer Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons :: Other Discussions :: Creative Geek-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com