Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!   help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm

hello, i have a question about a mini, the Karsite Fighter. anyone who owns this mini please help me out. i want this mini but cant get good pictures of it. if anyone can post a pic of its back and the upper front it would be alot of help. Any information on how long its hair is and your personal opion about the quality of the mini is GREATLY APPRECEATED
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!   help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:37 am

use this link:

www.store.hoardsters.com

the search box is on the left about halfway down - this site has pics of every non-promo mini from Harbinger to Unhallowed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!   help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:08 pm

my friend has a karsite fighter and its pretty kewl lookin... hair goes past the shoulders i think and its got this kewl white streek in the black hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!   help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

help on KARSITE FIGHTER if you have this mini READ THIS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1