Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Monday Night Football Announcers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Monday Night Football Announcers... Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Football Announcers...   Monday Night Football Announcers... EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Could these guys get any worse?
This is the first chance I've had pretty much all season to watch a Monday Night game and I'm just amazed how bad these guys are. Tiriko is the best of the lot, being the only one who seems to have any interest in talking about what's going on at the moment. Jaworski is just annoying and where the hell did they dig up Tony Kornheiser? This guy is just flat out terrible. Pre game all he can talk about is how the Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl but after the Ravens scored a touchdown, he just wouldn't let it go, acting like it was amazing and no one had scored on New England all year. He's just intolerable and ultimately the reason I had to turn the channel.

It's 9:30 and I had been looking forward to watching the game, but I find myself watching the WWE instead. I haven't watched wrestling in quite a few years, but at least with Lwaler and Ross I know I'll get some good announcing.

Before you take this as the rantings of a peeved Pats fan who's down 10-3, I'm not a Pats fan. I respect what they've done, but couldn't care less who wins the game.

Go Cowboys!!!
Back to top Go down

Monday Night Football Announcers...
Page 1 of 1