Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis

Go down 
4 posters

Should WOTC sell printed stat cards as sets for updated minis
Be sure to post your vote and reason!
Yes
Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Vote_lcap 83% Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Vote_rcap
 83%  [ 15 ]
No
Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Vote_lcap 17% Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Vote_rcap
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Empty
PostSubject: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 12:54 pm

For all the sets that need to be updated as well as all the All Stars whould they sell printed stat cards?

Of course sell them as complete sets for each set and for each set of all stars.

Please post your views.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 2:15 pm

Definately. It's a great idea to have eventual re-make. Keyword there, though: eventual. If they busted it all out right now, we'd get garbage stats, IMO. Regardless of playtesting, they'll still have kinks they need to work out, and improvements to make (see harbinger Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 10:53 pm

I'm not so keen on WotC putting out the sets for for purchase. Not many folks get only complete sets. So selling by the complete set will only make certain that people get a lot of cards that can't be used. It's a complicated setup and I'm concerned about the allocation of resources.
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 10:39 am

I voted yes, but I would be much more apt to buy them if I could control exactly what pieces I wanted cards for, like if it was an online thing and I could order 2 Balors, 4 Hezrous etc.
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 8:12 pm

That would be a great idea, but it seems like it would be more expensive. I'd rather buy a bunch and throw a bunch away or set them aside until I get the piece or until someone wants it off me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis   Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis Empty

Back to top Go down

Should WOTC sell printed stat cards for updated minis
Page 1 of 1