Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Favorite TV shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 pm

So what are some your favorite TV shows? There is a ton of crap out there but there are some gems. What are some of your favorites. It can be new or old. But if you would, could you seperate it out like this.

Favorite shows recent (like the last couple of years):

Favorite shows old (more than two years old) :
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 pm

I don't really like tv, and most of the time I just watch movies or tv at night before bed. My favorites:

Recent:
Futurama
Taboo (national geographic series that actually ended up being horribly interesting)
Venture Brothers
Family Guy

Old:
D&D (for sure)
X-men 90's
Spider-man 90's
Back to top Go down
yack
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
yack

Number of posts : 390
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Favorite TV shows Woot10
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Trailer Park boys
The Family guy
Little Rascals
Ren and Stimpy
Spiderman from the 90's

I don't watch alot of TV as the reality tv ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Favorite TV shows Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 5:35 pm

TV mostly sucks, but I do watch Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Lost (when I remember), Scrubs and Burn Notice regularly.

That's all for current shows, although I pick up some odd episodes of various Discovery Channel or History Channel shows.

Old TV is a bit better with Farscape, The Muppet Show, The Prisoner, Monty Python, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:51 pm

Well i dont have cable tv so i am very limited for choices...

New:
Simpsons
Family Guy

Old:
Simpsons
70's show

Fully agreeing with Yack though....reality tv has ruined television!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:51 pm

Pinky Narfanek wrote:
TV mostly sucks, but I do watch Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Lost (when I remember), Scrubs and Burn Notice regularly.

That's all for current shows, although I pick up some odd episodes of various Discovery Channel or History Channel shows.

Old TV is a bit better with Farscape, The Muppet Show, The Prisoner, Monty Python, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and a few others.

Ooh, someone has the Muppet Show. One of my favorite old shows ever! You've got some nice choices for your favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:53 pm

RedSkullz wrote:
Well i dont have cable tv so i am very limited for choices...

New:
Simpsons
Family Guy

Old:
Simpsons
70's show

Fully agreeing with Yack though....reality tv has ruined television!!

REALITY TV BLOWS!!! Don't worry about cable or satellite RedSkullz I have neither. So its all good. I have a ton of shows I like but their mostly OLD and I mean old some of them. Some are Westerns and most are action and comedies. I'll make a complete list when I can.
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Favorite TV shows Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Shadow40 wrote:
Pinky Narfanek wrote:

Ooh, someone has the Muppet Show. One of my favorite old shows ever! You've got some nice choices for your favorite shows.
I haven't managed to pick up the DVDs just yet. I'm still not quite done with Farscape (but I'm only missing two releases)...and I'm a bit wary of purchasing Muppet Show DVDs when the episodes aren't complete (rights issues held up release and are interfering with getting all the music/skits). ******* corporate greed.... :doodoo: :doodoo: :doodoo: :doodoo: :doodoo:

Oh, and The X-Files, too. Although the last few seasons are really just for the sake of completeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV shows   Favorite TV shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV shows
Page 1 of 1