Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Marvel/DC Cartoons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:54 am

Just wondering if others here are into the cartoon scene. I am mostly a marvel fan so i have lots of marvel 'toons like:
Ultimate Avengers 1&2
New Animated Spiderman
Spiderman VS Doc Oct
Spiderman VS Daredevil
Spiderman Venom Saga
Iron Man
GI Joe (26 discs!!)

DC
Justice League America - Starcrossed
Justice League America - Joining Forces
Justice League America - Justice on trial
Superman - Brainiac Attacks
Superman - A little Piece of Home
Batman Vs Dracula
Batman - Tales of the Dark Knight
Batman - Mystery of the Batwoman
Batman & Superman
Batman Beyond - Movie
Batman Beyond - Tech Wars
Superfriends - 1st Season (get this if you can...very classic, cheesy cartoon from 1978)

I really want NEED DVDs of:
Dungeons & Dragons (1983)
Transformers (1984)
Fantastic Four (1994 and 2006)
Spiderman and His Amazing Friends (1981)
Avengers (1999)
Silver Surfer (1998)
Spiderman Unlimited (2000)
Incredible Hulk (1996)
Xmen (1992)
Spiderwoman (1979)
Spiderman (1994)
Defenders of the Earth (198?)
Bucky O' Hare (1990)
Back to top Go down
yack
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
yack

Number of posts : 390
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Marvel/DC Cartoons Woot10
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 10:09 pm

I'm a marvel fan but mostly spidey with the odd daredevil and FF.
Haven't seen the cartoons since the Spidey fox came out with in the 90s that rocked!
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 pm

Check out Ultimate Avengers & 2 yack.....very good movies
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Ultimate Avengers 1 was WAY better than 2. 2 was good, but I was sort of let down. And the iron man movie made by the same team (IIRC) sucked, hard. That was all opinion, but it seems to be consensus between my friends and I.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm

ZER0 wrote:
Ultimate Avengers 1 was WAY better than 2. 2 was good, but I was sort of let down. And the iron man movie made by the same team (IIRC) sucked, hard. That was all opinion, but it seems to be consensus between my friends and I.

I didn't like the Iron Man movie either. I hope the live action movie is better.

Hopefully the new Dr. Strange animated movie will be good. If they do it right he will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:25 pm

I've been liking what they've been doing with strange lately, so I hope for the best. As for the iron man l/a, how could it not be perfect with downey jr as tony? It's the perfect match. (hopefully they'll use a different plot from the cartoon, that could wreck it hard...)
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Marvel/DC Cartoons Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Marvel/DC Cartoons Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:14 am

I was never much for super-hero cartoons after I hit a certain age, but Batman: The Animated Series and the respective movies that I saw with Kevin Conroy voicing the Bat were all very good.

After I make some headway on Pinky and the Brain and Animaniacs, I think I'm going back to pick up a few more B:tAS discs.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:39 pm

Yeah i am with you guys on the Iron Man cartoon....they could have done a much better job than they did Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm

RedSkullz wrote:
Yeah i am with you guys on the Iron Man cartoon....they could have done a much better job than they did Sad

I had such high hopes for it after the Ultimate Avenger movies. Oh well I still think the animated Dr. Strange movie will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:59 pm

Shadow40 wrote:
RedSkullz wrote:

I had such high hopes for it after the Ultimate Avenger movies. Oh well I still think the animated Dr. Strange movie will be awesome.

Yes i do have high hopes for the Dr. Strange cartoon...hmmm i wonder who the villian will be.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey RedSkullz I'll let you know in about a week. HEHE!!! Hopefully I'll have the money for it then.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:04 pm

Ooooo its out already? Sweet i'll have to keep an eye out on ebay for a copy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 pm

RedSkullz wrote:
Ooooo its out already? Sweet i'll have to keep an eye out on ebay for a copy Very Happy

8/14/07 is the release date and I'm excited. Please be good, please be good, please be good.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Ahh the release is the 14th...thanks for the update shadow!! I willl definitely be picking up a copy (literally Wink )
Looking foward to checking it out :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Cartoons   Marvel/DC Cartoons Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel/DC Cartoons
Page 1 of 1