Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Teleporting to crush the opposition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Teleporting to crush the opposition Empty
PostSubject: Teleporting to crush the opposition   Teleporting to crush the opposition EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 pm

Anyone use teleport temple to crush your opponent in a tourney atmosphere? A team designed around the map could be very deadly...any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Teleporting to crush the opposition Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Teleporting to crush the opposition Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Teleporting to crush the opposition Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to crush the opposition   Teleporting to crush the opposition EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 6:42 pm

One time (while in Florida) I was at a tourney and I had a Marut x4 and Coutl x3 band and I lost map. The opposing player had some crazy ranged band that looked to be thrown together.

He picked Teleport temple, I then won first round initative and the massacre was on!

I simply destroyed him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to crush the opposition   Teleporting to crush the opposition EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:33 pm

Kilsek wrote:
One time (while in Florida) I was at a tourney and I had a Marut x4 and Coutl x3 band and I lost map. The opposing player had some crazy ranged band that looked to be thrown together.

He picked Teleport temple, I then won first round initative and the massacre was on!

I simply destroyed him.

He picked Teleport Temple to use with a range band??? Was he completely insane??
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Teleporting to crush the opposition Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Teleporting to crush the opposition Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to crush the opposition   Teleporting to crush the opposition EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:35 pm

I once built a warband around a couple Arcane Ballistas, and I think that the TT would have been a decent choice for it.

The main drawback to the band was that the casters were all rather squishy and wouldn't be able to cover the teleport squares for very long once they were within charge range of the other band.

But Bouncing Ballistas would have been fun to try...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to crush the opposition   Teleporting to crush the opposition Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleporting to crush the opposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons :: DDM Gaming Discussions :: DDM Warband-Strategy Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com