Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Empty
PostSubject: new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter   new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 2:42 pm

i started playing dnd about a month ago and im starting to catch up with the rest... i use regular wizard of the coast dnd tiles (im a player so im not getting any dwarvn forge any time soon) but heres my 1st dungon that im writing a short story 4 just wana know what ppl think.. i play with a med copper dragon that im having some problems choosing a class since its a dragon its at bace stats and in thinking of doing a little repainting on it (metalic green at the end of the wings and maby a celtic pattern on it too thers also a simi funny pic below with a godslayer and a drunkn master
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter   new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 9:36 am

The dungeon looks cool. AS you just started playing D&D, dont try to get all the rules at first-learn as you go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Sir Bozak The Damned
 Loremaster
 Loremaster
Sir Bozak The Damned

Number of posts : 931
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Woot10
<b>Trade Topic</b> : Here
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter   new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 12:10 pm

Poor Drunken Master,LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11018554
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter   new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 3:45 pm

insted of choosing a class for my dragon i made up my own... my dragon is now a summoner!!!! although it may be odd for a "beast" to summon other beast i consider the dragon as a race...
but my summons work as animal compainions that can only be summoned once at a time and once per game they stay until their task is done (defeating an enemy, using an abbilaty/feat i cant)
my surrent summons are...

Giant Eagle
Blessed Hunter
Kolyarut (i want the other inevitables)
Steel Predator
Celestial Pegasus

once i get some paint and practice i will rename the summons
and paint them , i have an idea for the Pegasus i will paint its white hair black make its eyes red and call it THUNDERHORSE
after the dethclok song....

also id likes to complement geeked on dnd and ist users for not being haters!!!! i feel like im entering a friendleyr world... :CG:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter   new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter Empty

Back to top Go down

new dnd players dungon... and rate my charicter
Page 1 of 1