Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?

Go down 
+4
Blackguard
Sir Bozak The Damned
yack
Kilsek
8 posters

Do you want more maps on back of poster?
Be sure to post your vote and reason!
Yes
Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_lcap 22% Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_rcap
 22%  [ 2 ]
Yes, but be sure to make the posters available to everyone.
Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_lcap 56% Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_rcap
 56%  [ 5 ]
No
Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_lcap 22% Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Vote_rcap
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Lurking Lidda asked that we let her know if we wanted more maps on the backs of promotional posters.

So please vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
yack
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
yack

Number of posts : 390
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Woot10
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Hahahahaha i voted no cause I do not care... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Bozak The Damned
 Loremaster
 Loremaster
Sir Bozak The Damned

Number of posts : 931
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Woot10
<b>Trade Topic</b> : Here
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 9:35 am

I HATE Skirmish,So No Maps For Me.It Should Have Been a DDM "Pin-Up" Like Rikka Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11018554
Blackguard
 Brawler
 Brawler
Blackguard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:11 am

Voted yes but make them available to all
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 pm

I voted yes, but available to all....I was shocked that I was able to get them in my backwoods area, so I think they did a good job distributing them.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 11:11 pm

Unfortunately i dont have a store anywhere around here that stocks ddm, but i voted yes but make them available to all. Hopefully that will at least make the maps a bit more obtainable for us in-the-middle of nowhere guys to buy second hand.
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 12:08 am

So long as they're made available to the general public, I'm good. Some shops don't get the posters, others run out.

The important thing is to keep the maps available to incoming players either through rerelease or through downloading or perhaps even through a commercial outlet (such as through WotC's site).
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 1:54 pm

I just voted yes, because I figured distribution of poster maps won't change. That's something the LGS is going to have to take care of probably. Sending an extra stack would be nice for the game store to have extra to hand out or something. But I can't see it being made available to everybody if they don't go out to a game store to purchase cases. Making them available to order free online after you include shipping may work, but it's still not a free map, and at that point, you may as well let the scalpers conitinue to sell them. I gave away my drow outpost because I had an original, and someone I knew didn't have it whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 2:13 pm

RedSkullz wrote:
Unfortunately i dont have a store anywhere around here that stocks ddm, but i voted yes but make them available to all. Hopefully that will at least make the maps a bit more obtainable for us in-the-middle of nowhere guys to buy second hand.

Next time we trade, I'll send you one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?   Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want more maps on the backs of promotional posters?
Page 1 of 1