Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scruffydude7
 Paladin
 Paladin
scruffydude7

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation   Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation EmptyThu May 03, 2007 12:06 pm

Row 1, mini 2: Goliath Monk? Carnage Demon? It appears to be wearing pants, but its pretty big for a human. He has a spikey growth on his elbow, maybe some sort of draconic creature?
Row 1, mini 3: The thickness of the base means it is probably small. Perhaps a Halfling or Gnome. The angle makes it hard to tell more, but it's definitely a humanoid, probably cloaked or robed.
Row 1, mini 4: That looks a glaive this humanoid is armed with. Probably a common soldier type mini.
Row 2, mini 2: Thats a really thick scimitar. Looks like a sturdy build if its human. Maybe its that Hobgoblin Marshal that has been speculated.
Row 2, mini 3: Dual axes and a humanoid torso are clear. At first, I thought that might be a tail extending to the right, but it could also be a cloak or something. The spike on the head may be part of the creature, hair, or part of a helm.
Row 2, mini 4: A guy taking a dump in a field? A frog man? A tracker, examining footprints?
Row 3, mini 1: Probably the Babau.
Row 3, mini 4: Looks to be a crouching winged creature, and that is a large base. Probably the Shadow Dragon on the box art.
Row 4, mini 1: Wings for sure, otherwise its hard to tell. Looks like it might be a quadruped, so maybe a half fiend or half celestial, or a full blooded celestial or abyssal creature.
Row 4, mini 2: The wings look dragonic, and the base looks large. What I can't figure out is that thingy on its head! It doesn't look like a horn.
Row 4, mini 3: Looks like yet another winged creature, definitely has two legs. Same posibilities as mini 1 on this row.
Row 4, mini 4: That looks like a large base, which rules out my initial reaction of "goblin monk" It definitely looks like its in a kung fu pose, though.
Row 5, mini 1: Looks like a small base, and it has a pick. I would guess that its a Svirfneblin, but it could be any sort of Goblin, Gnome, Halfling, etc.
Row 5, mini 2: No idea. Chaos beast?
Row 5, mini 3: Looks like a spellcaster. My initial reaction was that its a wizard with a familar on its shoulder but now I am thinking it might be a cleric holding up a holy symbol.
Row 6, mini 1: This looks just like the Dread/Dire Wraith from the pictures we have already seen.
Row 6, mini 2: Yet another winged creature, and it appears to me to have a humanoid body, although the angle makes it difficult to tell.
Row 6, mini 3: Totally lost on this one. It doesn't look like an ooze as much as...
Row 6, mini 4: Looks like an ooze reaching out to grab something.
Row 7, mini 1: Its large and its got a flowing cloak. Maybe this is the Dread/Dire Wraith? Or maybe its that Skeletal Courser, and the angle makes the horse hard to see.
Row 7, mini 2: My first reaction was that it was the Shadowbane Inquisitor that has been speculated. However, its on a large base. It doesn't look like it is mounted, so its probably not humanoid. It definitely has a sword and a cloak. Maybe an Aspect of Heironeous?
Row 7, mini 3: It looks like it has a crest on its head, but that could be a helm. Maybe a humanoid cleric or fighter with a mace, maybe a half dragon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation   Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation EmptyFri May 04, 2007 5:35 am

One is definitely of a Large Gold Dragon.
Back to top Go down

Preview 2 Silhouette Speculation
Page 1 of 1