Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

A new Commander for the dual Friendzied

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : A new Commander for the dual Friendzied Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : A new Commander for the dual Friendzied Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : A new Commander for the dual Friendzied Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

A new Commander for the dual Friendzied Empty
PostSubject: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 1:07 pm

Seen this on another site:

Cleric of Sune
2 Frenzied Berserkers
2 Xen'drik Champions
Wild Elf Warsinger
Elf Warrior
Xeph Warrior

What would be the best map?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Chosen of Mystra
Sage of Shadowdale
Defender of the Faith: Connor

Sage of ShadowdaleDefender of the Faith:  Connor
Chosen of Mystra

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 1:58 pm

I like it. Doesnt the Cleric give the FB additional damage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
scruffydude7
 Paladin
 Paladin
scruffydude7

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 4:00 pm

Looks good! The map choice is a tough one. I might actually recommend Dragonshrine, despite Shadowdancers. The Cleric of Sune has a suprisingly good defense against them with her Amazing Beauty ability, and the map will help with energy resistance, which the band doesn't have otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 1:50 am

Or you could use Dragon Graveyard. It is short and has a central area for good charges and easy VPs. I would probably try and squeeze a Gnome Trickster just because I really like using him with the Berserkers but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
SkYlyn3
 Rogue
 Rogue
SkYlyn3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 10:39 pm

I ate this band up not too long ago with WWL, Thrall, Maralith. It really didn't do a whole heck of a lot.
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Dual Frenzied Berserkers are a horrible threat. One big trick is making them invisible via gnome trickster. That way you can get where you need to be without AoO's, due to the invisibility. Their insane movement gets them pretty much wherever they want to be, and on the maps it really only takes a good round to get up to the key piece. In the case stated above, you could have moved up to the thrall and whooped on him before he had a chance to get a new thrall. Then marilith would want to base to get her attacks off, and even when she killed one you'd get the death attack off on her. Basically, it's a case of knowing the strengths of your band and the weaknesses of the other person's. I just got my triple scorrow+thrall band whooped on by a double frenzied+ryld band with a gnome trickster last night, actually. The only word to describe the battle at the end with both frenzieds still on the board at end of game: Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Commander for the dual Friendzied   A new Commander for the dual Friendzied Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Commander for the dual Friendzied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons :: DDM Gaming Discussions :: DDM Warband-Strategy Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com